If you wish form part of our academy, please send us the following documents (Contacts on contact tab):
- Application form signed.
- Medical Certificate for the Practice of Competitive Sports.
- Student's grades (in English or Spanish) for the last two academic years.
- Payment confirmation of the deposit of the program chosen.
PROCEDURES AFTER ADMISSIONS FOR OUR FULL SEASON PROGRAM
- Obtaining a VISA: the one we recommend you apply for is the non-lucrative residency visa, which allows players to stay for a full year Spain. This one can renewed after it has expired. The documents needed are in the governments' official website
- If the objective is both to play football and study, parents must issue a letter from the previous school as well as processing a Student Visa at any Spanish Consulate.
- For further information on Spanish Consulates and Embassies around the world, please click on this link:
For further information on how to obtain your Student Visa and the Non-Lucrative residency, please click on these links:
The costs and process for obtaining the visas are not included in our services.